Saturday, March 22, 2014

Late Night Sleepover and a Weird Dream

So, first off, Kaya and I are going over to Hallie's house tonight. We get to stay up late and then tomorrow, Hallie and Kaya have a project to work on. I should probably bring along some homework to do while they work on their project. Though I don't want to. But tomorrow is Sunday after all and I suppose if I have any questions, I can ask Mrs. Halliwell. Which I'm reluctant to do as you all probably know well.

I missed a question on my math homework the other day. I was wicked sleepy and skipped it because I couldn't think. And we had a quiz today and I skipped three questions and was unsure about my answers on two others. :/ What if Mrs. Halliwell grades my homework sheet and quiz while I'm at her house? It always makes me nervous when I sleep over or spend the day at Hallie's. Do any of you have a teacher who is a friend's parent?

And speaking of Mrs. Halliwell, a few nights ago, I had this really weird dream! My mom, my brother, Peter, and I (along with Pounce and my Ice Bat plush) were staying at Mrs. Halliwell's house! Hallie and her siblings weren't even in the dream-just us and Mrs. and Mr. Halliwell! In the dream, it was late at night so we went to bed. Peter's alarm went off around 2 or 3AM because he was going somewhere. So it woke the rest of us up. Then, me, my mom and Mrs. Halliwell had a random conversation. A little later, I looked for Pounce, who had been hiding. She came out of hiding and I offered her some swiss cheese (I'd had a slice before bed, IRL). Then Ice Bat and I went back to sleep. The next day, my mom must've gone to work or gone out. I was at my computer, surfing the 'net but supposed to be doing homework. Then Mrs. Halliwell comes up to me and tells me that I should be doing my homework and I woke up from my dream. Say what? It was so awkward. And thinking about it makes me a bit nervous about sleeping over tonight-even though I've slept over plenty of times before. I mean, how do you interpret a dream like that?

What is a weird dream that you've had? Have you ever dreamt about someone you know?

~Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment